1. Друзья, в это тяжёлое и непонятное для всех нас время мы просим вас воздержаться от любых упоминаний политики на форуме, - этим ситуации не поможешь, а только возникнут ненужные ссоры и обиды. Это касается также шуток и юмора на тему конфликта. Пусть войны будут только виртуальными, а политики решают разногласия дипломатическим путём. С уважением, администрация Old-Games.RU.

Скрыть объявление
  2. Если Вы видите это сообщение, значит, вы ещё не зарегистрировались на нашем форуме.

Зарегистрируйтесь, если вы хотите принять участие в обсуждениях. Перед регистрацией примите к сведению:
    1. Не регистрируйтесь с никами типа asdfdadhgd, 354621 и тому подобными, не несущими смысловой нагрузки (ник должен быть читаемым!): такие пользователи будут сразу заблокированы!
    2. Не регистрируйте больше одной учётной записи. Если у вас возникли проблемы при регистрации, то вы можете воспользоваться формой обратной связи внизу страницы.
    3. Регистрируйтесь с реально существующими E-mail адресами, иначе вы не сможете завершить регистрацию.
    4. Обязательно ознакомьтесь с правилами поведения на нашем форуме, чтобы избежать дальнейших конфликтов и непонимания.
    С уважением, администрация форума Old-Games.RU
    Скрыть объявление

[Request] Dr.Pool (Accend - Viewtop)

Тема в разделе "International Zone", создана пользователем myloch, 20 мар 2024.

1. myloch

myloch

ai.postimg.cc_Gh4ShRgy_s_l1600_4_4.jpg
    [​IMG]
    No more infos about this, unfortunately!
    Welcome to my magical world of the purchases gone wrong: the idiot seller sent it to the wrong buyer and the presumed receiver of the pack doesn't reply to seller's phone calls and he disappeared and blocked me when I tried to contact him. Incredible. :ranting2:

Accend Inc. Logos - MobyGames
    The logo sounds familiar.

Последнее редактирование: 20 мар 2024
  3. ZaRR

ZaRR

This sound more like the seller ditched / lied to you in first place. In any case it's sad. Hope you get your game.

4. myloch

myloch

Yeah, well... maybe! :blum:
    He promptly refunded me totally though. And he seemed genuinely upset about how the other guy blocked him when he asked for pack return.

Other than that, I am amazed about the total lack of traces about this game on the net, zero, nada... the nothingness! :huh:

ZaRR нравится это.
  5. myloch

myloch

Ok, totally unexpected: the seller said the box came back and he re-sent it, hopefully to the correct address this time! :butcher: Let's see what this weird specimen really is...

gabby32, kreol, ZaRR и ещё 1-му нравится это.
  6. ZaRR

ZaRR

@myloch, be careful, maybe unexpected surprised may occur.

7. myloch

myloch

Ok, I received the thing...weird s*it indeed! Just a bland cdrom paper sleeve and a piece of toilet paper as manual :close_tema:
    ai.postimg.cc_3N1SYPWS_P_20240405_151740_1.jpg

Oh my frickin' gawd! I can't believe it, an unknown msdos game, today ...in 2024! :shok:
    I wonder where da fuq my provider took it from... the mafia? LOL

The piece of paper babbles about an exotic video card as requirement... nonsense I think...
    Then I install and run the game in a Dosbox window and the nonsense becomes reality :facepalm:
    ai.postimg.cc_GmLQb71V_bandicam_2024_04_05_15_14_18_903.jpg
    Incredible...

kreol, VladimIr V Y и Uka нравится это.
  8. ZaRR

ZaRR

@myloch, try
    1. edit your dosbox configuration or config file, there some options about videocards.
    2. DOSBox Staging, not sure if they did anything about it.
    3. I may look into the game, maybe a simple skip of videodriver check my help.. stupid solution but maybe..

myloch нравится это.
  9. Uka

Uka

Переводчик

@myloch, should be some OEM CD distributed just with the exotic video card in question.
    But if you'd share the ISO, I could ask one of the DOSBox developers whether it is possible to make it run :)

myloch нравится это.
  10. myloch

myloch

I'd ask it myself but they permanently banned me on Vogons for some obscure reason.

Some infos about the required card here, infos about the chipset here.

*edit*
    More detailed infos and photos here.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 6 апр 2024
  11. myloch

myloch

I got a compatibile card and I'll test it on retro hardware soon enough! And then I'll put the whole pack on sale! :diablo:

Das_Monster нравится это.
  12. myloch

myloch

:hmmm:<_<:facepalm:

Das_Monster нравится это.
  13. myloch

myloch

I managed to go past main menu and into the game (the buttons for "exit to dos" and "start" are hidden outside the lower part of the screen).
    As I feared, it's not a full game, but a demo that was bundled with cards. At least 2 girls are not playable and it probably lacks some videos or digitized speech.

The graphics are a glitchy mess, even worse than the main menu, all is flickering but you can see parts of the 3d table (no textures, it reminds me of Sharkey's 3d pool) and the girls are all digitized (Mortal Kombat style), quite nicely blended in the backgrounds. Even during gameplay, the camera rotates and you see the girl in full body making her move...I'm quite impressed! I wonder if a complete version (and without bugs) exists, but considering the software house story, I seriously doubt.

I have a modified exe without At24 card nag screen but the output problems are the same in dosbox emulation too.

ai.ibb.co_fN4XCt0_P_20240712_001635_1.jpg

Последнее редактирование: 12 июл 2024
  1. На этом сайте используются файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать содержимое, хранить Ваши предпочтения и держать Вас авторизованным в системе, если Вы зарегистрировались.
    Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление